Do you believe that people with compassion will support one another to create a better world? Well, we do! Ketto is Asia's largest and most visited social/personal fundraising community in the world. We are excited to make big changes and take bold steps to achieve our mission. It's a fast paced technology driven product space. The Product team is helping lead the way as Ketto spreads compassion to people everywhere.
Enough about us… How about you?
Are you all about building insanely awesome product features from zero? Do you get energized by taking ownership of making the abstract clear? Are you data obsessed and derive insights from data and use the same for product improvements and iterations? Then we are pumped to meet you!
The Assistant Product Manager is responsible for researching, understanding, and communicating the needs of the consumers to the product manager/owner and eventually throughout the entire business. This communication finds its importance especially with the product engineering team who will use it to enhance and improve the product. The Assistant Product Manager works with the Product Team to produce well-written recommendations/document in narrative form, and requires an intimate understanding of the consumer base, what is important to them, and using this knowledge to identify opportunities for the business's product.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Work with Product Team to define and manage strategic roadmap across all major platforms (Web: both mobile and Desktop)
- Own the lifecycle of product development from wire-framing to essential building blocks like product requirements and coordinating timelines.
- Identification of new opportunities, service improvements, and cost reductions
- Align product launch activities with marketing activities, monitoring and reporting on users reactions, tracking and analysis.
- Generate detailed Business Requirement Document (BRD) and Product Requirement Document (PRD) based on inputs from all key stakeholders. Integrate usability studies, research and market analysis into product requirements to maximize user satisfaction.
- Work with the Product Team to cover competitor analysis, market analysis, business performance analysis, and other research information in relation to product market fit.
- Attention to detail with ability to work with user interface designers and usability experts to deliver habit forming products with a low learning curve. Knowledge of developing elegant and simple feature functionalities that delivers world-class user experience.
- Focus on Analytics: Identify key success metrics for the product (and features) and ensure that instrumentation has been adequately implemented. Measure the metrics post launch and constantly look for opportunities to optimize the product/feature performance.
- Organization and attention to detail. We can't stress this enough. You'll create systems that streamline everything across the team. You must be the person who doesn't let the balls drop and can communicate to ensure others don't either.
- Strong people skills. You'll be working with a lot of team members and customers; some are introverted. You should have a talent for making people feel instantly comfortable, willing to share, and communicate effectively.
- Independent problem solver. We want someone who's able to tackle difficult problems on their own and proactively looks for new ways to improve Ketto. In other words, ability to create, be mentored, and also effectively use Google.
- Prioritize efficiently. You'll be juggling a thousand things at once. Be able to recognize which tasks are most important to the company mission and priorities, and get those done.
- Learn quickly. There are tons of details to learn; behaviour psychology, design trends, UX psychology. You must be able to absorb and retain a lot of facts quickly.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Finance, Economics, Computer Science, or Business Administration, the equivalent in experience, or related discipline required
- 1-3 years previous work experience as an Associate Product Manager, Product Marketing Manager, Product Manager or related experience
- Experience in consumer-facing internet products, marketplaces or e-commerce
- Consumer-centric: strong customer insights and sensibilities, experience building user experience flows that are sticky and users LOVE
- Data driven decision maker with deep experience leveraging data and analytics
- Experience writing product requirements and functional requirements for mobile and web products. This includes experience developing wireframes.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with market research, consumers behaviour and marketing techniques
- Experience with creating wireframes and Lo-Fi mock-ups.
How to Apply
Email CV along with current and expected ctc to email@example.com